Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm singing in the rain....................

Well, we are finished our big event at the Victoria Sewing & Craft Show this past Thurs. through Sat. After doing nothing but sleeping for two days, I sat down to play with stamps.

I LOVE this stamp set, Springtime. I'm sure CTMH was thinking of us in BEAUTIFUL British Columbia when they created it, with its rubber boots and umbrellas!

I used Chocolate ink for the sentiment; outlines; and edging on Sorbet cardstock. I stamped on Colonial White. Then I added some mini Chocolate blooms with Bitty Sparkles. The "Happy" is from our March stamp of the month, A Little Everything.

I created the overlapped images by stamping and cutting a mask of one rubber boot. This allowed me to stamp the second boot and umbrella behind the full image boot.

Check back tomorrow, when I'll show you more of my singing in the rain cards!

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Springtime; A Little Everything
Cardstock: Sorbet; Chocolate; Colonial White
Inks: Sorbet and Chocolate
Embellishments: Bitty Sparkles; Mini Chocolate Blooms


1 comment:

  1. Adorable, Nancy! I need to pull out that stamp set and play. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!