Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Love You Forever......

I created this card from some leftover pieces from my April 10th Humble Artist Swap card.

The patterned paper is from Topstitch and the sentiment and birdies are from "Love You Forever". I also used my favourite new background from our "Noted Background" set and added some faux stitching from "Togetherness".

The shaped pieces were cut with my Sizzix big shot using one of my many Nestabilities dies. I also put the pieces through my machine a second time to get the embossed edges.


Finally, I added some Chocolate brads and grosgrain ribbon. Then some Colonial White ribbon and a Bitty sparkle for just a tiny bit of bling!

The leaves; nest and flower are all paper pieced with either patterned paper or in the flower's case, Vineyard Berry cardstock.

All supplies are Close To My Heart unless noted.
Stamps: Love You Forever; Togetherness
Paper: Toptstitch
Cardstock: Colonial White; Vineyard Berry; Heavenly Blue; Chocolate
Ink: Vineyard Berry
Embellishments: Chocolate and Colonial White grosgrain ribbon; Chocolate brads; Bitty sparkles
Tools: Sizzix Big Shot; Mega Nestabilities Curved Rectangles


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!