Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jellyfish FUN!

Ha, after typing that title I can't imagine how an encounter with a jelly fish could be fun.....unless it is a whimsical image to be stamped!

I love the wavy tentacles of this jelly fish, along with its mushroom looking top. I stamped the focus one in Lagoon ink and the rest in Sky ink. I over stamped the Lagoon one with Versamark ink; covered and tapped off excess clear embossing powder; then sprinkled on some prisma glitter. I hoped to keep some of the glitter in the melted powder and although you can't see it, there is a sparkle and shine to the jelly fish.

I added patterned paper from Magnifique, then followed the paper kit's suit by adding Bamboo; Pacifica and Sky cardstock. The word "KIND" is made from our Friendship alphabet and the "One of a" is from Circle Together. Both are stamped in Lagoon ink.

I used our corner rounder to make the scallop border. I twisted; tied and added White hemp. The Pacifica scalloped circle was punched from our 2" punch and the Sky one, from my Cricut.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Down by the Sea; Circle Together; Friendship Alphabet
Patterned Paper: Magnifique
Cardstock: Pacifica; Sky; Lagoon; Bamboo; Colonial White
Ink: Lagoon; Sky; Versamark
Embellishments: White Hemp; Prisma Glitter; Clear Embossing Powder
Other: Cricut


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!