Monday, March 21, 2011

Let's go "Down by the Sea"

I recently received my new, "Down by the Sea" stamp set from CTMH. I love how whimsical it is and felt my card should be the same.

I stamped the shark in Cotton Candy; the waves and sentiment in Pacifica, on our retired textured White Daisy cardstock. The waves are attached to the otter stamp, which I will post a card or two with that image, in the days to come. I added Bitty Sparkles and the patterned paper is from Sophia on a Pacifica background.

I used one of our wonderful, new pink buttons with two Goldrush ones, from last year. I strung them on some white hemp. The seastars are stamped in Goldrush, while the shell stamped in Cotton Candy.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Sophia
Stamps: Down by the Sea
Ink: Cotton Candy; Pacifica; Goldrush
Cardstock: Pacifica; Goldrush; Cotton Candy
Embellishments: Pink NEW and Goldrush OLD buttons; White hemp; Bitty Sparkles



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Nancy, I love these "Down by the Sea" cards. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!