Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Miracle and Down by the Sea

I am enjoying all of the images from "Down by the Sea". I decided since I had so much fun with the shark image, that I would try to make a card with every other image in the set.

The whale is inked in Sweet Leaf ink and then I rolled the edges in Twilight. I was pleasantly surprised to find a wave like shape in my NEW Kraft paper borders.

I used my 2" scallop punch and circles cut with my Cricut and stamped the sentiment with Twilight ink. I added Bitty sparkles to the scallop circle and the whale's eye. I braided some white hemp and fit it in with the patterned paper from Miracle.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Down by the Sea
Paper: Miracle
Cardstock: Pacifica; Colonial White; Sweet Leaf; Sky
Ink: Twilight
Embellishments: Bitty Sparkles; White Hemp; Kraft Borders
Tools: 2" scallop punch
Other: Cricut


2 comments:

  1. What a cute card. Really like how you made 'waves' with the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute; I really like the waves!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!