Monday, April 18, 2011

Butterfly dreaming

With what almost seemed like Spring in Victoria a few days ago (we're back in the deep freeze...Victoria style...cold with cherry blossom snow), I got to thinking about seeing butterflies again.

This is a very simple card I created with Wings patterned paper and the Dreams Come True stamp set. All were stamped in Black ink. The sentiment mat is Black and the base is Vineyard Berry. The butterflies were punched with my Martha All Over the Page punch and I added our Bitty Sparkles for some bling.

That's it.....sweet and simple.

All supplies are Close to My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Dreams Come True
Patterned Paper: Wings
Cardstock: Colonial White; Vineyard Berry; Black
Ink: Black
Embellishments: Bitty Sparkles
Other: Martha Steward All Over the Page punch



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!