Sunday, April 17, 2011

Here I am.....again!

I'm not sure why I have not been able to get things loaded to my blog, but I do continue to create. This card was inspired by a card on a fellow CTMH consultant's blog, Karen Pedersen.

I used Close To My Heart's April stamp of the month, Blessed. I stamped it in Versamark on Chocolate cardstock and embossed with Colonial White embossing powder. I also stamped the flower and leaves on Colonial White cardstock, with Versamark, then embossed them also.

I used a Blending pen and Sweet Leaf and Cotton Candy ink to colour in the shapes. I cut them out and added them over the image embossed on the Chocolate cardstock. I punched a scallop border from patterned paper from Sweetheart and sandwiched it with a strip of Cotton Candy cardstock. I finished the card off with a sentiment from the Sophia stamp set and pink Bitty Sparkles.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Blessed; Sophia
Patterned Paper: Sweetheart
Cardstock: Chocolate; Colonial White; Cotton Candy
Ink: Black; Versamark; Sweet Leaf; Cotton Candy
Embellishments: Pink Bitty Sparkles; Colonial White embossing powder



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!