Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Paper Lantern fun

I have found another new stamp set I really like from our Spring/Summer Idea Book.....Paper Lantern.

I created this card for a class I was teaching and was inspired by another CTMH consultant's version. I used patterned paper from Wings and stamped the lanterns in Vineyard Berry and Sweet Leaf. I added our spectacular Kraft Borders; some Glitz to the lanterns and some hemp to finish things off.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Paper Lantern
Patterned paper: Wings
Cardstock: Colonial White; Vineyard Berry
Ink: Black; Vineyard Berry; Sweet Leaf
Embellishments: Kraft Borders; Natural Hemp; Glitz



1 comment:

  1. Very nice card. Really like how it turned out. I've had trouble working with those lanterns, and like seeing your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!