Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's Wedding Season.........

Since our Spring Idea Books arrived back in January, I have been admiring a few images in the set, Precious Love.

This antiqued background with the hearts and flourishes had my eye when I first spied it. It took me months to decide to finally purchase this set, as I just didn't know if I would use it for anything. Now that I have it, I can't imagine why I waited so long.

The backgrounds are stamped in Black and Desert Sand. I added a scallop border and blinged it up with Bitty Sparkles. I added two kinds of Black ribbon; one of our beautiful Blooms with a button for the centre.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Precious Love
Ink: Desert Sand; Black
Cardstock: Black; Desert Sand; Colonial White
Embellishments: Black Ribbon; Bitty Sparkles; Button; Blooms
Tools: Scallop/Corner punch



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!