Wednesday, June 1, 2011

M. I. M. C.

Yes, I am still alive. My title....."Missing In My Craft-room"! I have been working on lots of different things lately, but seem to have a problem getting my camera to take photos of my latest cards.

I thought I might share one of the 5x7 photo cards I came up with a while back. I took photos of the most beautiful hydrangeas at a local garden...Government House. I used to photograph there two or three times each week, last year. This year I try to go at least once a week.

I was there on Monday and the baby ducks are swimming and the summer flowers are starting to peak out. Anyhow, I promise to get my cards posted to my blog in the next day, so you can be assured I will get back up to speed.

Thanks for sticking with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!