Thursday, June 9, 2011

Paper Lanterns

Another one of my favourite Spring/Summer stamp sets is Paper Lantern.

This card is one I created for a Birthday card workshop. The gals made 4 each of three different cards and took home the stamp set: Card Chatter-Birthday.

This one combined gorgeous Sweet Leaf stitched ribbon with Kraft paper. I didn't really get the kraft paper trend until I started using it in my own projects......I love the stuff!

We combined everything with patterned paper from Miracle, along with a mix of blue and green inks. The final touch was Bitty Sparkles also in our blue/green assortment.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Paper Lantern; Card Chatter-Birthday
Paper: Miracle
Cardstock: Sweet Leaf; Sky; White Daisy; Kraft
Ink: Black; Lagoon; Pacifica; Sky; Crystal Blue; Sweet Leaf
Embellishments: Blue/Green Sparkles; Sweet Leaf stitched ribbon
Tools: Corner/Scallop maker



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!