Monday, August 22, 2011

Something a little different

I'm not sure what I was going for when I created this card. I wanted to use a background image, but this card went completely off track of where I planned.

I used the script image from Universal Backgrounds, stamped in Black on Baby Pink cardstock. The cherry blossom and sentiment are from a retired set, Aspiration. I added the word "dream" from another retired set, whose name escapes me.

I added patterned paper from Sweetheart and also stamped and cut out the cherry blossoms from that paper. I finished the card with some Black Bitty brads and a Colonial White Bigger Brad that was dipped in Liquid Glass and then some Prisma Glitter.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Sweetheart
Stamps: Aspiration; Universal Backgrounds
Cardstock: Baby Pink; Hollyhock; Colonial White; Black
Ink: Black; Hollyhock
Embellishments: Black Bitty Brads and Colonial White Bigger Brad
Other: Prisma Glitter; Liquid Glass



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!