Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Convention swap cards

Here are two of the cards I created to swap at CTMH's Convention. First, let me apologize for the lousy pictures. I was rushing the night before I left and just snapped pics on my work table, rather than using my light box and lights.

These were both very simple 4x4 cards. Both used Universal Backgrounds. The first used Wings patterned paper along with some Sweet Leaf and Black cardstock on a Colonial White base. I added one of my favourite products, our Kraft Borders.

I also used my Martha Punch All Over the Page punch to make the butterfly and stamped it in second generation Vineyard Berry with the script image from Universal Backgrounds.

This second card is a take on one from Leisa Hubley's blog using the Mayberry Workshop On The Go stamp set. I wish this card didn't look so crooked.....but I was stamping fast and that script is slanting and making things wonky!

The cardstock with the script is Baby Pink and there is Garden Green and Hollyhock along with the Colonial White base. The pear image is inked in Honey and rolled in Hollyhock. The script is stamped in Black.


I would like to say Thank you to everyone who swapped with me, at convention. This was an experience like no other. You are almost swarmed by Ladies asking if you are swapping. I saw some Gals with an enormous amount of items to swap, and understand some made upwards of 300! I don't know how anyone has the time to make that many....but I sure did enjoy swapping with who I did.


All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Mayberry WOTG; Universal Backgrounds; Thank You
Paper: Wings and Mayberry
Cardstock: Sweet Leaf; Black; Hollyhock; Baby Pink; Garden Green; Colonial White
Ink: Black; Sweet Leaf; Vineyard Berry; Honey; Hollyhock
Embellishments: Colonial White Waxy Flax; Garden Green brads; Kraft Borders
Tools: Corner/Scallop maker
Other: Martha Stewart Punch All Over the Page


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!