Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dreamin' about these cards

Here is the second card featured in my Photo Card Workshop. I have used lots of new products from Close To My Heart's Fall Idea Book and some great techniques.

I started with our new Kraft Die Cut cards and sponged Desert Sand ink everywhere. The dandelion fluff images was embossed in Colonial White. The tall flower images are embossed in clear embossing powder, then Crystal Blue; Pacifica; Goldrush and Chocolate ink where sponged in.

My embellishment grouping used our new Copper brads and stamping in Pacifica. I also cut the scalloped oval shape with my Art Philosophy cartridge.

I cut the "zip strip" from my new Dreamin' paper pack and along with a new Foundry buckle, added some great wide Chocolate striped ribbon. Below is the inside of the card where a picture can be included.

Finally, here is the bonus clip made with an ordinary clothes pin, covered in extraordinary paper. I used two of my favourite stamp sets to complete this card, Soul Mates and Treasure.



All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Soul Mates; Treasures; Ecclectic Borders
Paper: Dreamin'
Cardstock: Goldrush; Pacifica; Colonial White; Desert Sand; Chocolate
Ink: Desert Sand; Pacifica; Goldrush; Chocolate; Crystal Blue
Embellishments: Chocolate Striped Ribbon; Foundry Slides; Copper Brads; Bitty Sparkles; White Hemp
Other: Clothes Pin



1 comment:

  1. Ooohhhh...I like this one too! I love the huge dandelion!! And the colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!