Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWE'EN

I hope you have a very SPOOKY Hallowe'en today! I made these packages for gals who attended a Christmas Love card class on this past Saturday night.

The stamp set is Thriller and I cut the tags with Art Philosophy from retired Orange and Hydrangea cardstock. They were stamped in Black ink and I added sparkles and some satin ribbon.

What is inside the bags you say......well, I found this post on Tatertots and Jello for Candy Corn fudge. I am not a big fan of candy corn, because it always seems to not taste fresh from the stores. So, making my own candy corn that tasted like fudge was a no brainer.

The recipe was also a no brainer.....6 cups of white chocolate chips and 2 cans of condensed milk. Here is a link to the recipe from Something Swanky. Both of these sites have some wonderful things to oogle!

Now, I know you're saying...."Why is her candy corn not orange and yellow?" Well, I added what I thought was enough food colouring, but clearly it was not enough! The colours may not have been very vibrant, but it tasted fudgelicious!

All supplies are Close to My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Thriller
Ink: Black
Cardstock: Retired Orange and Hydrangea
Embellishments: Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy
Other: Hallowe'en plastic bags

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!