Thursday, October 6, 2011

More spooky Hallowe'en......

While at Close To My Heart's annual convention, I was able to take advantage of ordering new product that was bundled up with other new goodies. One stamp set I received was, Backdrop-Charmed.

This stamp set has Hallowe'en and Fall backdrop style frames and a few sentiments. I stamped the Hallowe'en image on Mischief patterned cardstock. I overstamped it in Versamark and embossed in clear embossing powder.

I cut out an image from another patterned piece of paper in the Mischief kit, for the circle embellishment. The sentiment is from Mischief Workshop On The Go. I also stamped the entire Barn Red cardstock mat in the web flourish image from the same stamp set.

Finally, I added the crow/raven from our new Midnight Felt Shapes. Once it was stuck down, I covered it in our Stardust Glitz for a bit of bling on the card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Backdrop-Charmed; Mischief WOTG
Paper: Mischief
Cardstock: Colonial White; Barn Red; Sunset; Black
Ink: Black; Versamark
Embellishments: Midnight Felt Shapes; Black brad


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!