Saturday, October 22, 2011

Typeset craziness

I recently held a Variety card class and this is one of the cards each gal made. As much as I love Typset paper, I seem to go a bit crazy whenever I use it.

I cut star and bracket shapes on with my Art Philosophy cartridge in Desert Sand, then put them through my dollar store crimper. I also cut the cut ticket shapes. These were stamped with one coordinating AP stamp set and an image from Blue Ribbon.

We stuck the tickets in our new Pin Clips, then added coordinating buttons. Our corner rounder/scallop maker was used to make the border.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Blue Ribbon; AP bundle set
Paper: Typeset
Cardstock: Vineyard Berry; Colonial White; Juniper; Desert Sand
Ink: Juniper; Vineyard Berry
Other: Pin Clips; Buttons
Tools: Art Philosophy; Corner/Scallop Maker


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!