Sunday, November 13, 2011

Shades of Blue Workshop

I am sorry I have not posted in a week or so. My youngest daughter started the week in Emergency with a playground accident. Then I began my decent into sore throat.....laryngitis....coughing.....stuffy head.....blow through 2 boxes a day....cold H-E-double hockey sticks!

Okay, so on with the card! I was inspired by Lisa Stenz to create this card, for my "Shades of Blue" workshop. The patterned paper is from Wonderland; sentiment is from Ice Crystal stamp set; snowflake images are from Snowflakes; and the shapes are cut from Art Philosophy.

The background snowflake image was stamped in Crystal Blue, while the snowflake was stamped over top in Grey Wool. The sentiment was stamped in Twilight and a sparkle was added to the snowflake with some Chocolate grosgrain ribbon.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Snowflakes; Ice Crystals
Paper: Wonderland
Ink: Twilight; Grey Wool; Crystal Blue
Cardstock: Grey Flannel; White Daisy; Crystal Blue
Embellishments: Chocolate grosgrain ribbon; Clear Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!