Thursday, December 22, 2011

It must be a Christmas stamp set?

Once I started using the stamp set, Love Life, I realized it was really an all season set. These cards scream Christmas poinsettia to me...and yet in different colours, not so much.

I used the polka dot flourish in between the small polka dot flower image. The pointed tips of each flower petal resemble a poinsettia, to me.

As with previously shown cards, I made this one with all sorts of interchangeable colours. These two show Holiday Red ink with Sweet Leaf and Holiday Red mats. The sentiment is Topiary ink stamped on Sweet Leaf Cardstock. I added Stardust Glitz to finish the cards.

All supplies are Close to My Heart.
Stamps: Love Life; Holiday Cheer
Cardstock: Sweet Leaf; Holiday Red; White Daisy
Ink: Holiday Red; Topiary
Other: Stardust Glitz; Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!