Friday, December 9, 2011

Love Life

This stamp set, Love Life, is one of the most beautiful stamps sets Close To My Heart has created for our Fall/Winter Idea Book. It also contains an image that makes creating backgrounds easier than spelling it!


I started with White Daisy cardstock as the base. I added a Topiary background, then another White. I stamped the entire white piece in Topiary ink with the background image. I added a Tulip accent, then stamped a sentiment from set, December 25th, in Topiary. I stamped the next image with Holiday Red on a scallop circle cut with Art Philosophy. I see I should have matched the reds, but on the next one!

Below, I switched up the base mat to Blush, along with the ink. The sentiment was stamped in Tulip. Both of these cards took maybe 15 minutes to complete! I also added a blob of Glitz to the centre of each flower.


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Love Life; December 25th
Cardstock: White Daisy; Topiary; Tulip; Blush
Ink: Topiary; Tulip; Holiday Red; Blush
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy and Cricut



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!