Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Remarkable Wreath strikes again!

I have just completed my final Remarkable Wreath class for the season. For this class I thought we'd so some non-Christmas cards.

I started with a White Daisy card base and added some paper from Spring Sophia. We stamped the bottom right corner in Blush with an image from Typeset WOTG set. The border was stamped in Tulip with Eclectic Edges.

For the wreath, I cut a 2 3/4" circle in White Daisy; a 3" circle in Tulip and a 3 1/4" scallop circle in Kraft. These were all cut with Art Philosophy and my Cricut.

The wreath was stamped in Cocoa. The flowers were stamped in Creme Brulee; Sorbet; and Tulip. We stamped the lightest ink first and then the second colour overlapped about one third of the first. Then the Tulip was stamped to overlap about one third of the Sorbet. I added Stardust Glitz to the flowers and retired red velvet ribbon.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Eclectic Edges; Typset WOTG; Remarkable Wreath
Paper: Sophia
Cardstock: White Daisy; Blush; Tulip; Kraft
Ink: Tulip; Sorbet; Creme Brulee; Cocoa; Blush
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz; retired Red Velvet Ribbon
Tools: Art Philosophy; Cricut



2 comments:

  1. Oh! I didn't look at this closely enough the first time I saw it - I LOVE how you stamped the 3 colours on the flowers! Amazing :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!