Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A little LOVE!

Valentine's Day is not too far away now, so I thought I'd put together a LOVE inspired card.

I stamped the script image in black, from Universal Backgrounds, on some Desert Sand cardstock. I sanded over that to give a more weathered feel, then edged in black ink with a sponge.

The Heart and sentiment images are from a retired set, Soul Mates. I cut the heart shape in Tulip with my Art Philosophy cartridge; stamped in black; then used my Edge Distresser to texture the edges. The sentiment is stamped on Grey Flannel in Tulip, then over stamped with Versamark and embossed in clear.

I had not received my new CTMH butcher's twine, so I wrapped my heart up in some that a CTMH friend had sent me.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Universal Backgrounds; Soul Mates
Cardstock: Desert Sand; Grey Flannel; Tulip; White Daisy
Ink: Black; Tulip; Versamark
Embellishments: Clear embossing powder
Tools: Edge Distresser; Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Baker's twine


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!