Friday, January 20, 2012

A little more LOVE!

Another simple Valentine's card using CTMH's December stamp of the month, Mad About You.

I stamped the border from Soul Mates on the Grey Flannel cardstock to create a background. I stamped the script image from Universal Backgrounds on the Tulip cardstock and then did several things. First I poked holes every 1/8 of an inch apart about 1/8 of an inch from the edges. Then I sanded along that line and added embroidery thread to each corner. Then I sanded the one spot alot, where I was going to stamp the word LOVE.

I stamped Love from Soul Mates in Black. The heart was cut with my Art Philosophy cartridge and then stamped with the heart image from Mad About You in Versamark. I embossed it in clear, then added Stardust Glitz to the outer edge. I added Tulip embroidery thread; a crocheted flower; and a bling button to finish the embellishment stack off.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Mad About You; Soul Mates; Universal Backgrounds
Cardstock: Grey Flannel; Tulip; White Daisy
Ink: Grey Wool; Black; Tulip; Versamark
Embellishments: Embroidery floss; Crocheted flower; Bling Button; Stardust Glitz; Clear Embossing Powder
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge


1 comment:

  1. Great card, Nancy...I'm not sure if there's any one thing about it that I love the most...it's lovely on the whole!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!