Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Butterflies are beautiful!

One amazing thing Close To My Heart did with the new Spring/Summer Idea Book, is include a gaggle of new A-sized stamp sets.

This butterfly is one called: Quick Cards-Butterfly and goes for a mere $6.95 plus shipping and tax!!!!! Yes, those are Canadian prices....the same as U.S. prices!

I inked the butterfly image in Sweet Leaf ink, then rolled the top and bottom in Lagoon ink. I added some Kraft cardstock along with Stella patterned paper. I also stamped one of the flourish images from Potential, Mar 2012 SOTM.

Finally, I added some bling with Sparkles from our Blue & Green Assortment.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Potential; QC-Butterfly
Paper: Stella
Ink: Lagoon; Cocoa; Sweet Leaf
Cardstock: Kraft; Colonial White
Embellishments: Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. Oh! This stamp is on my wish list... love how you've used it :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!