Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pemberley meets my Judikins knife!

I cut away to create this card when I first received my new Pemberley Workshop On The Go kit, in January.

The flower is cut out from the patterned paper, then I took my exacto style knife to each petal. After I cut them out, I slightly bent them upwards, then added Stardust Glitz to the ends.

I random stamped Desert Sand cardstock with other images in the exclusive stamp set, with coordinating ink. I also stamped the rope border from the set, but in Outdoor Denim ink. The sentiment is also stamped in Outdoor Denim on Colonial White cardstock.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Pemberley WOTG
Patterned paper: Pemberley
Ink: Desert Sand; Outdoor Denim
Cardstock: Colonial White; Outdoor Denim; Desert Sand
Embellishment: Stardust Glitz
Other: Judikins knife


3 comments:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!