Monday, February 13, 2012

The Potential with Stella goes on....

What a silly play on Close To My Heart product names.....but I love it! This is another card using Stella paper and March SOTM, Potential.

The large image, from Potential, is stamped in Lagoon ink on Colonial White cardstock. Just as with my last posted card, I used a mat of Cocoa cardstock and added clear sparkles to this image.

The patterned paper is from Stella and the flourish image is also from Potential. the words are stamped in Cocoa from a retired set, You and Me.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Potential; retired You and Me
Paper: Stella
Cardstock: Kraft; Colonial White; Cocoa
Ink: Cocoa; Lagoon
Embellishments: Clear Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!