Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stella with some Potential!

Once I started using Stella paper and Potential, March stamp of the month, I couldn't put them down!

I will use this card for my Card Hostess Clubs for February. The large image is stamped in Lagoon on Colonial White cardstock. I cut the circle and its Cocoa mat with Art Philosophy. I also added some Clear Sparkles to the image.

Both of the patterned papers are from Stella. In fact, one is the backside of the other! I also stamped another flourish image from Potential in Cocoa, on the patterned base. The sentiment is also stamped in Cocoa on Colonial White cardstock.

I used my sponge to edge some pieces in Lagoon and others with Cocoa ink.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Potential March SOTM 2012
Paper: Stella
Ink: Lagoon; Cocoa
Cardstock: Cocoa; Colonial White
Embellishments: Clear Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!