Wednesday, March 7, 2012

FABULOUS Florentine!

I really am having fun with the new papers from CTMH's Spring Idea Book. This patterned paper is Florentine and is just stunning.

I paired the Florentine paper with a new stamp set, Family Love. The image was stamped in Twilight ink on an Art Philosophy cut shape. I cut a 1" circle from Colonial White and a 1 1/4" circle from Twilight for my highlight at the top. The image was stamped in Cocoa ink and sparkles from Close To My Heart's blue/green assortment were added.

I finished the card off with some twill ribbon and sponged all of the edges with Cocoa ink.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Family Love
Paper: Florentine
Cardstock: Twilight; Colonial White; Cocoa
Ink: Cocoa; Twilight
Embellishments: Twill ribbon; Blue/Green Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!