Monday, March 19, 2012

Florentine and butterflies

Okay, I'm finally back to blogging again. I'm really sorry, I just don't know where I disappear to...must have been that sewing show Jen dragged me to.......yah right!

This card is so simple I may not even need to describe it! I stuck a piece of this GORGEOUS Florentine paper to my card base. Cut two scallop circle shapes with Art Philosophy on my Cricut. I inked our Butterfly bloom in Twilight ink, then stamped the sentiment with it too! I added some Stardust Glitz to the butterfly's body. Viola...done!

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Hooray Bouquet
Paper: Florentine
Ink: Twilight
Embellishment: Butterfly Blooms; Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!