Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Love Life and Dotty For You

I'm sorry this picture posted without any description......eek! Here is what I used to make this card.
I started with a Grey Wool background and stamped the flourishes from Love Life. I also used the background stamp on the large circle. The stamped image and sentiment on the Lagoon cardstock are also from Love Life. The background stamped on the Grey Flannel cardstock border is from Close To My Heart's April stamp of the month, You Are.

I added some Dotty For You paper and a shape cut with Art Philosophy. I used some Stardust Glitz on the flourishes and added a Bitty Bud.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Love Life; You Are
Paper: Dotty For You
Cardstock: Grey Wool; Grey Flannel; Lagoon
Ink: Sweet Leaf; Grey Wool; Lagoon
Embellishments: Bitty Bud; Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!