Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dotty for You with Potential

I have been consumed by creating with Dotty For You paper. I LOVE POLKA DOTS!!

For this ribbon style card, I inked the edges of each 1" strip, after cutting the ribbon end in. I like this look much better than my first try....it makes each colour pop much more. The polka dot colours are: Sweet Leaf; Grey Wool; Smoothie; Creme Brulee; Sunset; and Lagoon.

The sentiment was stamped in Grey Wool ink and is from March stamp of the month, Potential. I added Sweet Leaf button and stitched grosgrain ribbon. I tied up the button with Black hemp.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Dotty For You
Stamps: Potential
Ink: Grey Wool; Cocoa
Cardstock: Colonial White; Grey Flannel
Embellishments: Sweet Leaf button & stitched grosgrain ribbon; Black hemp


2 comments:

  1. Your card is precious! I definitely like the Cocoa distressing on it as compared to the first card. I am totally lifting this; I hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this. I may have to steal uuuh.. CASE it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!