Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dotty For You......and so the craziness begins...

Dotty For You is a new promotion beginning April 17th....click on the picture on the right hand side bar, to read more. This is the first card I made with papers from Dotty For You.

There are so many cards posted these days with this ribbon like shape, I had to join in. I selected six papers from Dotty for you and cut 1" strips. I ribbon cut the ends and then layered them onto a Colonial White card base.

The border is Grey Flannel cardstock with the sentiment stamped in Grey Wool. The sentiment is from the set, From Me To You. I added some Sweet Leaf stitched grosgrain ribbon, along with a Sweet Leaf button and some Black hemp.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Dotty For You
Stamps: From Me To You
Cardstock: Colonial White; Grey Flannel
Ink: Grey Wool
Embellishments: Sweet Leaf Button and stitched Grosgrain ribbon; Black hemp


5 comments:

  1. Super cute nancy. I might have to make a few of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! How did you bunch up the ribbon in the middle? Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ribbon was threaded through the twine that was then tied through the button.

      Delete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!