Sunday, April 22, 2012

Footloose and fancy...........

I interrupt my Dotty For You cards to bring you some Footloose, that is sure to be fancy free!

When this sweet seahorse stamp arrived with my Footloose Workshop On The Go Kit, I couldn't resist. I inked the seahorse in Sweet Leaf ink, then rolled it in Vineyard Berry ink. I added a mat of New England Ivy cardstock. I matted the Footloose patterned paper with Vineyard Berry and Sweet Leaf cardstock.

I added some Natural Hemp and cut a shape with my Art Philosophy cartridge for the sentiment. The sentiment is stamped in Cocoa and most of the edges are sponged in the same ink. I finished the card off with a Green Sparkle for the seahorse's eye.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper and Stamp: Footloose WOTG
Cardstock: Vineyard Berry; New England Ivy; Sweet Leaf; Colonial White
Ink: Sweet Leaf; Vineyard Berry; Cocoa
Embellishments: Natural Hemp; Green Sparkle
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!