Friday, April 13, 2012

Grey is the new Black...with Dotty For You!

I wanted to post 2 challenge cards I created last night, but ended up in Emergency with my son tonight instead. He is fine, thank goodness, so I'm sharing another Dotty For You until I can get pictures taken of the other cards.

The Grey Flannel and Grey Wool cardstock are both stamped with Diverse Backgrounds. The sentiment is in the "From Me To You" set and the beautiful butterflies are from Dotty For You...available on April 17th until May 31st with a $35 purchase. Check out more details on the right hand side of my blog.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Diverse Backgrounds; From Me To You
Paper: Dotty For You
Cardstock: Grey Wool; Grey Flannel; Lagoon; Colonial White
Ink: Grey Wool; Black; Cocoa
Embellishments: Butcher's Twine
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all your Dotty For You cards, Nancy. I've pinned every one!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!