Saturday, April 28, 2012

Mojo Monday almost 2 weeks late!

Here is my card for last week's Mojo Monday sketch.......again, I did not get the picture taken or posted on time.


I wiped the dust off of one of my 2011 favourite stamp sets...Paper Lantern. I had so much fun with this stamp set last year, I knew it fit the sketch perfectly, because I made a card similar for a Humble Artist's Swap.

I stamped with Spot On Backgrounds on Lagoon cardstock in coordinating ink. I stamped each of the lanterns in coordinating ink on paper from Dotty For You. I cut each lantern out and edged them with Grey Wool ink, then added Stardust Glitz to some of the dots.

I stamped everything else with Grey Wool ink and added a Grey Wool mat to the lanterns and a Grey Flannel one to the sentiment. Finally, I added a Lagoon button and some Grey Wool Baker's Twine.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Patterned paper: Dotty For You
Stamps: Paper Lantern; Spot On Backgrounds
Cardstock: Lagoon; Grey Wool; Grey Flannel; Colonial White
Ink: Grey Wool; Sunset; Cotton Candy; Lagoon; Sweet Leaf
Embellishments: Lagoon button; Grey Wool Baker's Twine; Stardust Glitz


1 comment:

  1. Super cute, I love how nicely all the colours play together! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!