Friday, May 25, 2012

Footloose and FABULOUS!

Well, that title really has nothing to do with this card....but it sounded good!

This is another one of my Spellbinders M-Bossibilities, called Sea Life. I embossed Lagoon cardstock, then inked it with coordinating ink. It seemed appropriate for this gorgeous turtle, that comes in the Footloose Workshop On The Go kit.


I inked the turtle up in Olive ink and pounced Lagoon ink on his shell. I stamped the shaped piece with an image from Diverse Backgrounds in Bamboo. I tied the border up with natural hemp and added the sweet Lagoon tag, stamped with the little fishy from the Footloose WOTG set. The sentiment is from Fringed Phrases.


All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Footlose WOTG; Fringed Phrases; Diverse Backgrounds
Paper: Footloose
Cardstock: Lagoon; Pear; Colonial White
Ink: Bamboo; Olive; Lagoon; Creme Brulee
Embellishments: Hemp; Lagoon Accessories
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Spellbinders M-Bossibilities



1 comment:

  1. I love this turtle too, I like how you made the little hanger on your card, nice idea. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!