Thursday, May 24, 2012

Grey Wool and new embossing folders

I was pretty excited to receive some new Spellbinders M-Bossibilities, embossing folders I had preordered some time ago. I am pretty sure I embossed almost every colour of cardstock with these.
I embossed this Grey Wool cardstock, then stared at it for a few days. A few hours past my bedtime one night, I figured out what I needed to do with this embossed piece. I sanded the tops of the flowers, then sponged Cotton Candy ink on them. Then I sponged Grey Wool ink on the leaves.


I dug out some Bitty Blossoms from a few years ago and added those with some Bitty Sparkles in the middle. I finished the card off with some Cotton Candy cardstock behind the embossed piece.


All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Pemberley WOTG
Cardstock: Grey Wool; Grey Flannel; Cotton Candy; White Daisy
Ink: Black; Grey Wool; Cotton Candy
Embellishments: Bitty Blooms and Sparkles
Other: Spellbinders M-Bossabilities



1 comment:

  1. Nancy, it was nice to meet you at M's yesterday. Thank you for stopping by my blog too! I, too, just purchased my first Spellbinders M-Bossibilities! Yo've had the time to use yours, but I haven't had the chance yet. Hope to this weekend. Can hardly wait. You have great creations too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!