Monday, May 14, 2012

Make your own paper!

I was organizing some scrapbook layouts I've created for my Hostess club and found this patterned cardstock I made by stamping it with Blooming Flourishes.



I stamped on Colonial White cardstock with Autumn Terracotta and Hollyhock ink. I used a Hollyhock marker to colour in the flowers and other various parts of some images. For this card, I added some Stardust Glitz for a little sparkle.


The shape is cut in Blush and the border is Autumn Terracotta textured cardstock on top of Hollyhock cardstock. I added Blush ric rac ribbon.


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Blooming Flourishes; For Every Occasion
Ink: Autumn Terracotta; Hollyhock
Cardstock: Colonial White; Autumn Terracotta; Hollyhock; Blush
Embellishments: Blush ric rac; Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!