Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A match made in CTMH HEAVEN

For my April Hostess Card Club, I decided it was time to use a workshop pattern from one of Close To My Heart's retiring pattern books. I selected this one from Wishes.


Each Club member received the stamp set, Card Word Puzzle and coordinating paper pack, Pemberley.
I had them precut the pieces to all of the cards and I precut shapes with Art Philosophy for them. On club night they stamped all of the sentiments; images; and put together 18 cards each. These two cards are the same pattern made as a vertical and horizontal version.


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Card Word Puzzle
Paper: Pemberley
Ink: Indian Corn Blue; Cocoa
Cardstock: Indian Corn Blue; Colonial White
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!