Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Spellbinder's Mother's Day

I received some new Spellbinders embossing folders and felt this heart one would be great for a Mother's Day card.

I embossed Sweet Leaf cardstock and then lightly inked it with coordinating ink. I mounted it on Grey Flannel cardstock and applied some Stardust Glitz to a few hearts.


I stamped flowers in second generation Cotton Candy and Creme Brulee from the Unscripted set. The sentiment was stamped in Black in from Say It In Style. I added a strip of Grey Wool cardstock and some glitter buttons.


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Say It In Style; Unscripted
Cardstock: Grey Flannel; Grey Wool; Sweet Leaf; Colonial White
Ink: Black; Sweet Leaf; Cotton Candy; Creme Brulee
Embellishments: Glitter Buttons; Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!