Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dancing Queen!

Well, this is my 4th of 5 Studio J layouts, compliments of Close To My Heart. I could not resist a layout with some of my dance pictures.


I danced for many different kinds of dance, for 11 years. My Mom made most every costume I had to wear. I still laugh at them and it must also be why I love to watch Dance Moms! The large photo is my one and only tap solo. If I remember correctly, I came home with the mumps that weekend, but was thankful I was able to dance.


I used a Studio J Member exclusive paper pack and layout. I will add the names of both when I can access the online system.


All supplies provided by Studio J and Close To My Heart.

1 comment:

  1. Had to click on this post when I saw it come up on my blog to see if YOU were the dancing queen (and sure enough, you were!). Great layout - and wonderful photos to have!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!