Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Father's Day...this Sunday!

I'm sorry to have been away from my blog for so long. I am busy creating things for my Tweeker Sisters I will spend a week with in Dallas, at Close To My Heart's annual convention. I also have been working on lots of other stuff!


I realized I had better put together some Father's Day cards to take to sell at the Caffe. I started with Florentine patterned paper in the background and the script border. I stamped the tab background with an image from the Florentine Workshop On The Go Kit stamp set in second generation Garden green.


The sentiment is from A Little Everything stamped in Garden Green and Pacifica. I finished up this simple card with some Colonial White buttons.


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Florentine WOTG; A Little Everything
Paper: Florentine
Cardstock: Colonial White; Kraft; Cocoa
Ink: Garden Green; Pacifica
Embellishments: Colonial White buttons
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!