Tuesday, July 17, 2012

How would you like a FREE bag with your kit?

I am heading out of Dallas, TX this morning and meeting up with my family in Oregon for our family vacation. Before I go, I wanted to share this amazing offer with you!

Now, I know you have often thought what it would be like to become a Close To My Heart Consultant. To enjoy receiving a commission on your own scrapbook/card making supplies and earn some extra money when sharing with friends. You could even have joined me in Dallas, TX and maybe we can hang out at DisneyWorld together, next year! That is where CTMH's annual convention will be held Jun 27 - 29th, 2013!

Back to business........ when you join me to become a Consultant, you can choose either of the wonderful kits shown below to get started. First, check out  this amazing bag you will receive (while supplies last), with your Consultant kit. (Each of us attending convention received this amazing bag...do you see the Owls....?)



Essentials Kit $49
(retail value $130)
  
Master Kit $99
This is the Master kit includes everything in the Essentials kit plus the above pictured items and a Studio J 5 pack, all for $99 (retail value $280)

Seriously, how many times have you spent $49 to get $130 worth of crafting supplies and a FREE bag? Or spent $99 to get $280 worth of supplies and a FREE bag?
This is one crazy deal available Aug 1 - 31, 2012 and I will be here to help you in any way possible.

You can log onto to my CTMH website to sign up on August 1st. Don't miss out!

I'll be back in Victoria and would love to share any/all details about this promotion and becoming a Consultant! It would be great to have you join me!

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!