Friday, July 27, 2012

Shake your tail feather.......

We are heading home today, back to our wonderful island and city of Victoria. While I love to be on vacation, I have been away for almost 3 weeks and am ready to sleep in my own bed and shower in my own bathroom!

So, I am shakin' my (well, actually a peacock's) tail feathers to wave goodbye to wonderful Washington and Oregon........until we meet again!


These photos were taken in Bandon, Oregon at West Coast Game Park Safari.
I suggest a visit if you are ever travelling the US 101.
It is well worth it......this is our second visit in 2 years.


I've got my feather eyes on you.........back to paper crafts very soon!


I will be showing you some things I made before I left for CTMH's convention in Dallas, while I create some artwork with my new goodies that have arrived in my abscence.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!