Sunday, July 29, 2012

Simple Memories......back to artwork!

I just arrived home, on Friday, from Close To My Heart's annual convention in Dallas, TX and 2 weeks of vacation. I wanted to show you some cards I didn't have a chance to post, before I left.


This is a version of the card I swapped at convention. My convention swap card had different combinations of patterned paper and a stamped shrinky dink in the middle of the stamped circle. This is the original card, made with my Hostess Club, that sparked my convention card.

I stamped the lace doily in Cotton Candy ink on a Colonial White circle, cut with CTMH's Art Philosophy cartridge. The mat is in Hollyhock cardstock. The polka dot patterned paper is from retired Sweetheart paper pack. The other pink is from Lucy. I used Grey Wool cardstock for the mat on the Colonial White card base. The sentiment from, Say It In Style, is stamped on Grey Flannel cardstock.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Simple Memories; Say It In Style
Paper: Lucy; Sweetheart
Cardstock: Grey Wool; Grey Flannel; Hollyhock; Colonial White
Ink: Cotton Candy; Black
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. This card has a wonderful sense of balance. You used the colors and shapes very well. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!