Friday, August 24, 2012

Clementine file holder gift.

I'm not sure if I should call this a file holder....it could be a book end or magazine holder, too. Whatever one wants to call it, it is FABULOUS in any paper!


I made several of these with different new paper packages, for my Open House. After I cut the top part of the file from the patterned paper, there was a piece left at the bottom I cut into 4 strips. I used those strips to create 4 coordinating cards I will post tomorrow.

I used the Cottage Assortment to add on to my clothes pin picture holder. I also created an embellishment with a pearl hat pin and Colonial White grosgrain ribbon.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Clementine
Stamp: Clementine Workshop On The Go Kit stamp
Cardstock: Saddle; Colonial White; Twilight
Ink: Saddle; Sunset; Bamboo
Embellishments: Colonial White grosgrain ribbon; Hat pin; Cottage Assortment
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge


2 comments:

  1. Love all the new stuff you've been posting lately! Cute little set today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clothes pin and all the details. Hope to make one of these file folder this weekend. Maureen

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!