Monday, August 27, 2012

H2H Challenge - Back To School

We are still one week away from back to school in Victoria, BC, but are in full "Back To School" challenge mode over at H2H Challenge blog.
I created this candy package, with pick, for one of mine and my kid's favourite teachers.


I started by cutting this sweet little box with Artiste from Twilight cardstock. I inked all of the edges with Slate ink. The rolled flower was cut from Avonlea paper from Artiste, also.

The pic started with my colouring a wooden skewer with Twilight ink. I adhered it to the back of this yoyo flower I cut at 1.5, with Artiste, from Avonlea paper. I stamped with the Kudos stamp set that is included in the Artiste package. 

I added our fantastic Slate Satin Polka Dot Ribbon to the back of the yoyo flower. This pick is not secured in the box, so it could be stuck in a plant or the pic could be removed and it can become an award ribbon style badge.

I also stuffed the box with tic tac; chocolates; and gum for those moments when a teacher needs a wee bit of stress relief in her day!

Okay, now it is your turn to create something for our "Back to School" Challenge over at H2H Challenge blog.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Avonlea
Stamp: Kudos
Ink: Slate; Twilight
Cardstock: Twilight; Colonial White; Slate
Embellishments: Sparkles; Slate Satin Polka Dot Ribbon
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge
Other: Wooden skewer


3 comments:

  1. Cute project! I love how your yo-yo flower/ribbon turned out, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely looks good enough to eat, and I love how you decorated it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice gift! The slate ribbon is perfect for the topper! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!