Monday, August 13, 2012

H2H Challenge...Dog Days of Summer!

While I am NOT enjoying the "Dog Days of Summer", I did create this sweet card for my H2H Challenge this week. Check out the entire design team's creations over on the H2H blog here.


My card started with the insanely cute stamp set, Bowwow. I stamped this doggie on some patterned paper from Cruisin'. There was another CTMH consultant who previously had used this paper for the doggie, and I thought it was brilliant. I stamped his scarf on one of the zip strips, also from the Cruisin' pack. The oval coloured mat is Juniper cardstock.

The large shape is from Art Philosophy, cut from Grey Wool cardstock. The diamond argyle pattern is also from Cruisin' and there are Black and Twilight mats behind. I stamped the bones in black ink on the Grey Wool shape, then took my Sakura Glaze pen to highlight them.

I added our new Silver Shimmer Trim....which is adhesive backed for convenience. I also added our delicious new Slate Epoxy bubbles to the outside edge of the doggie oval.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Bowwow
Paper: Cruisin'
Cardstock: Grey Wool; White Daisy; Twilight; Black; Juniper
Ink: Black
Markers: Twilight; Cotton Candy Alcohol 
Embellishments: Silver Shimmer Trim; Slate Epoxy Bubbles
Other: Sakura Glaze pen


1 comment:

  1. What's not to love about a cute, cute card like this! You did great! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!