Thursday, August 9, 2012

Remarkable Wreath leaves with Twilight!

Hah, I wondered if the "Twilight" reference would get y'all a lookin'! You knew I meant Twilight ink.......right! Here are two more cards my Hostess club made with Remarkable Wreath.


We used Twilight ink for the leaves, then Sweet Leaf for the dots....and again, no wreath branches! The patterned paper is from Florentine and we stamped on the Sweet Leaf cardstock with Love Life. The border is Twilight and the circle mat is Cocoa cardstock.

We tied up some Sweet Leaf wide stitched grosgrain ribbon to finish these cards off with finesse!


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Love Life; Remarkable Wreath
Paper: Florentine
Cardstock: Sweet Leaf; Colonial White; Twilight; Cocoa
Ink: Twilight; Sweet Leaf
Embellishments: Sweet Leaf stitched grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!