Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Yo Yo Flowers

Yo Yo flowers are so much fun to make, I had to incorporate them into my Open House card.


I started with Florentine patterned paper for the background layer. The Creme Brulee cardstock was stamped with the script image from Universal Backgrounds. The ribbon and flower image are from Kudos, that comes with Artiste. The sentiment is from Casual Expressions.

I used our new Brown and Tan Sparkles to dress this card up. The mat behind my yo yo flower is from Saddle cardstock. We stamped with Sorbet and Twilight inks.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Kudos; Universal Backgrounds; Casual Expressions
Paper: Clementine; Florentine
Cardstock: Colonial White; Creme Brulee; Saddle; Sunset
Ink: Sorbet; Saddle; Twilight
Embellishments: Brown and Tan Sparkles
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!